Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper describing demonstrative communication, which includes nonverbal and unwritten communication and involves such things as facial expressions, tone of voice, and body language. Include the following elements in your paper:·Provide examples showing how demonstrative communication can be effective, ineffective, positive, and negative for the sender and receiver.·Explain how demonstrative communication involves listening and responding.Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.GRADING RUBRICContent and Development Length: 700 to 1050 words.Additional Comments:All key elements of the assignment are covered in a substantive way.·Examples show how demonstrative communication can be effective, ineffective, positive, and negative for the sender and receiver.·The paper explains how demonstrative communication involves listening and responding.Content is comprehensive, accurate, and persuasive.·Paper develops a central theme or idea directed toward the appropriate audience.·Paper links theory to relevant examples and uses the vocabulary of the theory correctly.·Major points are stated clearly, organized logically, and supported by specific details, examples, or analysis.·Introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points.·Conclusion is logical, flows from the body of the paper, and reviews the major points.Readability and StyleParagraph transitions are present, logical, and maintain the flow throughout the paper.Additional Comments:The tone is appropriate to the content and assignment.Sentences are complete, clear, and concise.Sentences are well constructed, strong, and varied.Sentence transitions are present and maintain the flow of thought.Mechanics Formatting is consistent with APA guidelines (including headings, title page, and reference page) and meets course-level requirements (outlined at the Center for Writing Excellence).Additional Comments:Intellectual property is recognized with in-text citations and a reference page.Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed.Spelling is correct.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.