GEL-6.1: Demonstrate knowledge of various methods of research design.GEL-1.1: Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English.As you have learned during this class, the many methods of research available make it helpful to think through the different options prior to determining which research method is appropriate for your study. It is important to think of what is most needed from your study results when choosing what method to use. If a researcher wants to study an exercise intervention for reducing depression, s/he might study this approach in depth with one person using a single case study, s/he might try to study this by watching people and collecting observational data, s/he might survey people on their rates of exercise and their moods, s/he might collect data from people who regularly use their gym membership and people who do not in terms of their mood, or s/he might randomly assign people to receive or not receive an exercise intervention. Different research designs yield different data. The data obtained, in turn, impact the conclusions that can be made and the implications of study results for professionals working in the field.For this expository essay, you will identify uses, strengths, and limitations for main study methods discussed in class for a topic of interest (ideally the topic you have used for the course learning activities, but this is not required). You will then choose which of these methods you think is best for studying your research question and design a study using the chosen method. You will present hypothetical findings, discuss limitations of your study, discuss areas for further research, and discuss how your study findings could be used by professionals in the field. Please see the Unit 9 assignment template for more information.Assignment Requirements and GuidelinesCompose your paper in a Word documentTitle and Reference pages are requiredThe viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustainedThe paper should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling)The writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightfulAPA formatting and citation style should be followed 3to 5 paper
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.