Hello, These are two short discussion topics. After the discussions are finished, I will send you two people to respond to for each discussion. I will then release the downpayment and leave a great review. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to send me a message.First discussion: Describe what your ideal computer should be able to do and the ideal configuration. Are you interested in portability uses, entertainment uses, educational uses, or business uses (e.g. portability, gaming, word processing tasks, mobile synchronization)? Go to one of the sites listed below and locate the areas of their site designed for those pursuing higher education.DellHPAppleFind an item for sale that will fit your needs. What are the high priorities of the item? How does this item fit your ideal system configuration?Second discussion:What is the cash basis of accounting? What is the accrual basis of accounting? How will the accounting for your specific business be different if you use the accrual basis (please use specific examples) instead of the cash basis? What will accrual basis statements tell you specifically that cash basis statements will not tell you?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.