Please see requirements below.Note this must be an original paper. I will check it against the originality checker “Turnitin”. If the similarity score is above 30% I will not pay. Those are the terms you agree to.Option #1: Weather AnomaliesOne of your topic options is to write about weather anomalies (such as El Niño and La Niña) that can change global weather and climate. To successfully complete this project, be sure to:Define the weather anomaly.Compare the weather anomaly to normal weather conditions.Discuss the consequences of the anomaly. Recall earlier Critical Thinking exercises that discussed:Global economicsInternational relationsLocal economic influencesDescribe the way that volcanoes, meteorite impacts, ice cap size fluctuations, and nuclear explosions might affect them as well.Your final paper should meet the following requirements:Be 8-10 pages in lengthCite 8-10 outside sources
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.