Module 2 – SLP
For Module 2, you are to continue to work with the information architecture tutorial at Webmonkey.com. Please read through Lesson 2 , and follow its steps for creating Chapter 2 of your design document:
Define the AudienceCreate ScenariosCompetitive Analysis
This part of the tutorial concludes:
“It is time to document what you have just done. Create a new chapter
in your design document called User Experience. Add the audience
definition, and incorporate the scenarios. You could try to integrate
the scenarios with the audience definition, but it is probably better to
put them in their own section. Next, write up a summary of the
competitive analysis and add it to the design document. The competitive
analysis itself should be included as an appendix. Remember to publish
these results so that everyone can see them.”
Your “publication” consists of submitting your “results and appendix” in report form as your SLP 2 assignment.
SLP Assignment Expectations
Length: 2-3 pages typed and double-spaced
The following items will be assessed in particular:
The degree to which you have carried out the assignment completely, or clarified why you could not and investigated alternativesYour ability to focus on the overall purposes of the assignment, not just its specific stepsYour use of some in-text references to what you have read; please cite all sources properly
http://www.webmonkey.com/2010/02/information_architecture_tutorial/2.1Information Architecture Tutorial
By Webmonkey Staff Information architecture is the science of figuring
out what you want your site to do and then constructing a blueprint
before you dive in and put the thing together. It’s more important than
you might think, and John Shiple, aka Squishy, tells you why.
Squishy first looks at how to define your site’s goals, shedding
light on the all-important art of collecting clients’ or co-workers’
opinions and assembling them in a coherent, weighted order of
importance. He also shares his scheme for documenting everything so that
all parties can keep up.
The next step is figuring out who the heck your audiences are
going to be. Once that’s out of the way, you can start organizing your
future site into pages of content and functions that the site will need
Next, Squishy gets into creativityland, where you start to build
the beast:form a skeleton, pick your metaphors, map out your navigation.
Then it’s time to break out the graphics program, come up with layout
grids, design sketches, and mock-ups, and get ready to build!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.