Option 2: If you are unable to attend the live Seminar, complete the Option 2 written Assignment. Your responses to the questions on the previous page should be composed in complete sentences and paragraphs and be 200 – 300 words in length. Responses should answer each question correctly and fully, making informed reference to the unit material (including in-text citations and references using APA format) .Define AIDS. Define HIV. What is the difference between the two? What are the most common ways that HIV is transmitted to another person?What are the treatment stages for AIDS? Using these stages, what type of intervention would you use during the different treatment stages? Would one intervention be better than another during the treatment phases? Why?What is PTSD? Describe five symptoms of PTSD. What type of intervention would you use when working with a PTSD diagnosis?What approach would you take to proceed with a critical incident debriefing? What is the need for society to have this type of intervention today?What symptoms do children and adolescents tend to exhibit after being exposed to a trauma?You should create your Seminar responses in MS Word. Your paper should be in APA format and cite all references used. Save your answers and submit them to the Unit 8: Seminar Dropbox. The Dropbox is located at the top of this class on the blue toolbar. Be sure to complete all questions to earn your Seminar poin
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.