Textbook:Criminal Procedure: From First Contact to Appeal5th Edition, 2014 ISBN-13: 9780133494952John L. Worrall• Begin each writing assignment by identifying the question number you are answering followed by the actual question itself (in bold type). • Use a standard essay format for responses to all questions (i.e., an introduction, middle paragraphs and conclusion).• Responses must be typed double-spaced, using a standard font (i.e. Times New Roman) and 12-point type size.Approximately 500 words …. For each question ….Plagiarism All work must be free of any form of plagiarism. Put written answers into your own wordsUse proper citation styles.1.Describe how criminal law and civil litigation act as remedies for constitutional rights violations.2. Define and explain the requirements in Terry stops and Terry frisks. How do they differ from a search?3. Distinguish between credibility and competence of a witness.4. Explain the right to a speedy trial and the remedy for a violation of the right.USE ONLY AND ONLY TEXTBOOK .. THANKS … —————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.