Criminal, Injunctive, and Administrative ProceedingsIn
addition to being held liable for damages to clients and third parties,
a professional may be found criminally liable for his violations of
securities, tax, and other laws. For criminal violations, he may be
fined and imprisoned. His wrongful conduct may also result in the
issuance of an injunction, which bars him from doing the same acts in
the future. In addition, his wrongful conduct may be the subject of
administrative proceedings by the Securities and Exchange Commission and
state licensing boards. An administrative proceeding may result in the
revocation of a professional’s license to practice or the suspension
from practice. Finally, disciplinary proceedings may be brought by
professional societies and self-regulatory organizations such as the
AICPA or FINRA.write 100 word about this topic thanks
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.