Assignment: The Crime Pin MapIn this assignment, you will discuss and create a crime pin map. What is it and how is it used in crime analysis? Do you believe they are effective? Create your own map of your town and using at least 6 different colors create your own pin map on criminal activity that has occurred there. (You may make up the crimes and their locations). Use colored pencils or markers to complete the map. You may also use Microsoft Powerpoint to make your map. Make sure you have a legend showing which color goes with which crime, time period the map covers and title. Complete the map and attach it to your assignment.Make sure you include your explanation on what a crime pin map is and how it is used.Instructions: Each assignment response needs to be 500 words, with APA 6th edition citations and references. Do Not Use MLA or any other form of referencing. Remember each assignment post needs to be submitted as an attachment. The assignment should be written in 12’ font, using Times Roman. The font must be uniform and not consist of several different fonts. Margins will also need to be 1 inch. Each assignment will need to include the following information: – your map·the body of your answer in several paragraphs ·A titled reference section that has been formatted according to APA 6th ed style. i.e. References ·A minimum of three references per assignment. One reference can include the textbook. However, you will need to include two additional academic sources which can include academically based books, journals and government papers being acceptable. Examples of journals include: Journal of CriminologyCrime and Public OpinionJournal of Criminal Justice and Public Policy
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.