Visual artists sometimes create a work based on a past work of art. Eduard Manet created Le Déjeuner sur l’herbe (1883) based on Marcantonio Raimondi’s The Judgment of Paris (c. 1488–1530). Yasumasu Morimura createdPortrait (Twins) (1988) based on Eduard Manet’s Olympia (1863). Sometimes the artist’s agenda is political, satirical, or imitative, and sometimes the artist chooses this way to challenge established aesthetic values.Choose a work of visual art, in this same spirit, that was created between 1870 and 1930, anywhere in the world, which resonates with you personally.Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper discussing how you would transform this image to make a strong personal statement using one of the following contemporary visual arts media:PhotographyFilmVideoComputer-based mediaInclude the following information about the original work of art:Explain the influence of new technologies (above) on the visual arts.The name and nationality of the artistThe media that was usedTitle of the original art workThe date it was createdA full verbal description and visual analysis of the workThe aesthetic movement it representsThe message it was intended to communicateInclude the following:Describe in detail the work you would createHow you would create itThe media, process, and materials you would useWhat your work would look likeThe message it would communicateWhere it would be displayedWho would see itExplain fully how the message you intend relates to the message that was intended by the original artist.Use the following supplemental resources:For The Judgment of Paris, see Fig. 48 in your textbook.For Le Dejuener sur l’herbe, see Fig. 47 in your textbook.For Olympia, see Fig. 672 in your textbook.For Portrait (Twins), Fig. 721 in your textbook.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.