Please refer to the following Doc to achieve this AssignmentAssignment 2- IT 105
General policy for all assignments:
Late or unsuccessful submission of the assignment is 0 credit on the
assignment. This policy is strictly applied. Submit your assignment in PDF
format on the specified due date in course schedule, and before the
deadline that is 11:30 PM. This is an individual assignment. Sharing your
solution or copying from others is considered plagiarism. The penalty in
the course policy for such act is 0 for the assignment in the first time, and
F in the course for the second time. Submit your answer to BB as MS
Document before 11:30 pm on due date.
Please remember that late submission or failing to submit the assignment
has 0 credit.
You may not share your answers with other students.
1- Suppose that in a company, each employee is assigned a unique 6-digit id like
“123456”. How many bits are required to represent the maximum number of
employees in this company if the last employee has the id “999999”? (20 points)
2- Why do we need hexadecimal numbers? Explain with an example. (5 points)
3- Using table1, convert the binary sequence 1101100010111001 into its hex
representation and explain how you used the table. (hint: hexadecimal as
shorthand). (10 points)
4- Consider the number 51.4375, find the binary equivalent of this non-integer
number. Explain/show the steps. (10 points)
5- Convert decimal number 154 into its base 2 representation. Explain your
approach. (10 points)
6- How many bits are required for binary representation of 64G? Use the shortest
way to find the answer. Explain. (5 points)
7- Convert the binary code 1100.0101 to its decimal integer representation. Show
the steps. (10 points)
8- Represent decimal value 170 in hex. Show the steps. (10 points)
9- Convert the octal number (142)8 to decimal and show the steps. (10 points)
10- Convert binary sequence 01111001011 into octal. Explain your approach. (10
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.