Code a program to calculate the time in minutes for someone to cut a yard. Input the length and width of the yard in feet. Input the length and width of the house in feet. Subtract the area of the house from the area of the yard to determine the amount of grass to be cut. Using 2 square feet per second as the rate at which you can cut the grass (set this up as a constant), determine how long it will take someone to mow the lawn, in minutes.The program should print: Length and width of yard Length and width of house Area to be cut in square feet Time to mow the yard in minutesInput data: (run three times): Yard – 1500 X 1600House – 500 X 700Please write source code in C++ and include correct header. Also include all input data in the code.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.