With the recent NSA leaks, numerous foreign governments are making statements like the following, “The Canadian provinces of British Columbia and Nova Scotia have already forbidden any government data from being stored or processed by providers located in the United States.” They go on to state that incidents involving other countries depict the same reluctance to use US CSPs. For this week’s discussion, you should research similar rules in other countries (especially the European Union).In your posting, include answers to all of the following questions:What are the rules for other countries in regard to personal data security in cloud computing?Why do they have these rules?Do you believe they may be changed over time?What are some basic differences in the privacy rules among the US, Asia and Europe?How can these rules be enforced when many cloud providers use data centers spread throughout the world?In your opinion, will there eventually be one standard for personal data privacy? Or are the differences too culturally embedded to overcome?Be sure to include citations and sources for any information taken from a reference.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.