https://downloads.cloudsecurityalliance.org/initiatives/guidance/csaguide.v3.0.pdfhttp://csrc.nist.gov/publications/nistpubs/800-145/SP800-145.pdfhttp://www.nist.gov/customcf/get_pdf.cfm?pub_id=911075http://www.nist.gov/itl/cloud/upload/SP_500_293_volumeI-2.pdfhttp://www.nist.gov/itl/cloud/presentations.cfmhttp://www.isaca.org/Knowledge-Center/Research/Documents/Aligning-COBIT-ITIL-V3-ISO27002-for-Business-Benefit_res_Eng_1108.pdfhttp://logus.sc.senac.br/index.php/navus/article/download/77/63The references above provide an overview of CSA, ITIL, and ISO standards and how they might be applied to cloud security management. What they do not discuss is how the NIST proposed standards fit into this discussion. Your task this week is to create an overview of the NIST Cloud Security Management publications, how they relate to CSA, ITIL, and ISO, and how they can be used in an organization. Start with the NIST page on Cloud Computing. Your paper should be a minimum of three pages of content in length and at least one original image, figure, diagram, table, or infographic that graphically explains one or more of the concepts.Your assignment should be in a 4-5 page content only and Word compatible document with proper attention to spelling, punctuation, and grammar. All references and citations must be in APA or MLA format.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.