Choose one ethical dilemma from each group Group A:
A newspaper columnist signs a contract with a newspaper chain. Several
months later she is offered a position with another newspaper chain at a
higher salary. Because she would prefer making more money, she notifies
the first chain that she is breaking her contract. The courts will
decide the legality of her action. But what of the morality? Did the
columnist behave ethically?An airline pilot
goes for his regular medical checkup. The doctor discovers that he has
developed a heart murmur. The pilot only has a month to go before he is
eligible for retirement. The doctor know this and wonders whether, under
these unusual circumstances, she is justified in withholding the
information about the pilot’s condition. Group B:
An office worker had a record of frequent absence. He used all his
vacation and sick leave days and frequently requested additional leave
without pay. His supervisor and co-workers expressed great frustration
because his absenteeism caused bottlenecks in paperwork, created low
morale in the office, and required others to do his work in addition to
their own. On the other hand, he felt he was entitled to take his earned
time and additional time off without pay. Was he right?Rhonda
enjoys socializing with fellow employees at work, but their discussion
usually consists of gossiping about other people, including several of
her friends. At first Rhonda feels uncomfortable talking in this way
about people she is close to, but then she decided it does no real harm
and she feels no remorse for joining in. Parameters for writing this paper: Answer
the questions raised in the problems above. You will have two separate
sections to your paper, one on each separate question in your chosen
group. You do not have to write an “English class” style paper this
week. Answer each problem separately.While writing your answers, incorporate the ideas of “good vs. evil,” “wrong vs. right,” and “ought/should be vs. what is.”Explain
in your answer to each problem how Augustine and Aquinas would have
solved the problem based on what we learned about each here in the
materials and course, and if they differ, why?Your two sets of answers should be about two pages, double spaced.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.