How can one tell from a chemical
formula whether a substance is an element or a compound?
A. The chemical formula for a
compound contains two or more different elements while the chemical formula
for an element only shows one type of atom.
B. The chemical formula for a
compound always contains two elements while the chemical formula for an
element is shorter.
C. The chemical formula for a
compound is simpler than the chemical formula for an element.
D. The chemical formula for an
element is made up of only one atom while the chemical formula for a compound
will always have more than one atom.
E. The chemical formula for a
compound contains two or more different types of atoms, indicating that it is
a mixture of elements.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.