Cause & Effect Paper
Draft: Feb. 15
Final: Feb. 24
Choose a problem that you can explain the causes and effects
for. Examples include pollution, war, poverty, etc. You will need
to choose a problem that you can argue a change for in your final
paper. Sources are not required, but you may want to add them
depending on your topic. Some topics will need to have sources to
back up opinions, while others may not. Feel free to ask your
Professor if you have questions. If you use sources, don’t forget a
Works Cited/Bibliography page. Your paper needs to be at least
800-850 words. Make sure to bring 2 printed copies on Feb. 15
and 1 printed copy on Feb. 24.
Make sure you:
1) Type your paper using 12-point font Times New Roman
2) 1-inch margins on all four sides of the page
3) Include a cover page with your title, name, class name,
professor’s name, type of paper (eg. Cause and Effect
Rough Draft), and due date
4) Make sure to include all of the proper elements of a paper
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.