Casual Writing Essayplease_write_a_couple_of_paragraphs.docx•
Please write a couple of paragraphs, with a minimum word count of 220
words, about a rule, suggestion, or law that you disagree with. For example, if
you disagree with the legal drinking age being 21, write about that and give a
good argument as to why. Or, maybe you disagree with the Navy military
tuition assistance rule that says that a student must receive a grade of ‘C’ or
higher because failure to do so would result in having to pay back the
government. Or, maybe you disagree with the suggestion of our society that
people need to save money for their retirement years.
Below are the expectations Because this is a casual writing assignment, you do NOT have to worry about
double-spacing or having a title or trying out MLA formatting.
Even though this is a “casual” writing assignment, I still expect proper
grammar and spelling. And remember, using transition words will make
whatever you write a hundred percent better.
You always have the option of doing these assignments creatively. In other
words, what you write doesn’t have to be factual.
Have fun with the casual writing assignments! The purpose is to tap into your
creativity or interest and to delve into that through writing. The more you
write, the better the outcome.
What to expect in terms of grading Doing the bare minimum will not earn you a grade of “A” on this
The more effort you put into this assignments, the higher grade you will
This assignment cannot be revised.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.