Assignment 1: Careers in Accounting
Due Week 8 and worth 240 points
Accounting is the study of how businesses track their income and
assets over time. Accountants engage in a wide variety of activities
besides preparing financial statements and recording business
transactions. These activities include computing costs and efficiency
gains from new technologies, participating in strategies for mergers and
acquisitions, quality management, developing and using information
systems to track financial performance, tax strategy, and health care
Use the Internet or the Strayer Online database to research career
options within the accounting field and accounting job postings in your
local area to respond to the questions in the assignment.
Write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
Describe at least two (2) career options someone with an accounting
education can pursue. Be sure to reference sources such as the Bureau of
Labor Statistics and the American Institute of Certified Public
Accountants.Describe one (1) researched accounting position, and explain the
essential skills that would make a candidate successful in the position.
Articulate the primary manner in which the researched accounting
positions could add value to the company seeking candidates.Use at least two (2) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the
student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required
assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Identify and explain the fundamental concepts and principles in
accounting, the components of the accounting equation, the primary
financial accounting equation, and financial statements and reports.Use technology and information resources to research issues in financial accounting.Write clearly and concisely about financial accounting using proper writing mechanics.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.