201557_1_AC2760-wk01-assign.xlsx Cody Macedo established an insurance agency on January 1 of the current year and completed the following transactions during January:(a)Opened a business bank account with a deposit of $75,000 in exchange for capital stock.(b)Purchased supplies on account, $3,000.(c)Paid creditors for account, $1,000.(d)Received cash from fees earned on insurance commissions, $11,800.(e)Paid rent on office and equipment for the month, $4,000.(f)Paid automobile expenses for month, $600, and miscellaneous expenses, $200.(g)Paid office salaries, $2,500.(h)Determined that the cost of supplies on hand was $1,900; therefore, the cost of supplies used during the month was $1,100.(i)Billed insurance companies for sales commissions earned, $12,500.(j)Paid dividends, $5,000.To Do: 1In tabular form, indicate the effect each transaction has on the accounts. Calculate the balance of each account after all the transactions have been entered.2Using the account balances at the end of the month, prove the accounting equation is in balance.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.