A company with abroadly focused business strategy focuses on technologies that can be developedand patented in anticipation of some future use. The portfolio is created withan expectation that it can contribute to the creation of some future marketdemand.A company with a narrowly focused business strategy uses targeted R&D todevelop technologies that will meet a known or narrowly defined current (orpotential) market demand. The time horizon for commercialization typically isshort.Can anyone think of example companies that could fit into both of thesecategories? Can you share where you think the company you currently work for(or previously worked for) would fall?50 words-
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.