I have 10 multiple choice homework questions that i need help with. open the file that i have below and just underline the correct answers. Thank youmultiple_choice_quiz.docx1) The vast majority of skin cancers are either
a. Basal cell carcinomas or squamous cell carcinomas
b. Malignant melanoma
c. Basal cell carcinomas or melanomas
d. Fatal or deadly
2) The “tanning” effect (darkening of the skin) that occurs when a person is exposed to the
sun is due to
3) As people age _______________
a. There is a disease in oil secretion resulting in dry skin
b. There is an increase in sweating
c. There is an increase in oil secretion resulting in oily skin
d. Age spots clear up
4) The skin’s major functions include all but which of the following
a. Physical protection from abrasions and damage
b. Protection from microbes
c. Protection from UV radiation
d. All of the above are functions of the skin
5) The upper layer of the skin is __________
a. Called the dermis
b. Fed by a good supply of blood vessels
c. Called the epidermis
d. Composed of dense connective tissue
6) What are the glands responsible for secreting milk after a woman gives birth called?
a. Suderiferous glands
b. Sebaceous glands
c. Mammary glands
d. Lactase glands
7) Which of the following is a vital function of the skin?
a. It converts modified epidermal Cholesterol to vitamin D
b. It aids in the transport of materials throughout the body
c. The cells of the epidermis store glucose as glycogen for energy
d. It absorbs vitamin C so that the skin will not be subject to disease.
8) When The body’s temperature_________, the blood vessels _______, reducing the heat
released to the surface?
a. Falls; constrict
b. Increases; constrict
c. Falls; dilate
d. Falls; expand
9) What is a small fluid-filled sac or blister called?
a. A pustule
b. A vesicle
c. A scale
d. A nodule
10) The epidermis is composed of
a. Simple columnar epithelium
b. Stratified squamous epithelium
c. Adipose tissue
d. Dense fibrous connective tissue
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.