Reflect on the information and interactions you have encountered while working on your organizational assessment. What new understanding have you learned about your organization of choice.Running Head: LEADERSHIP RECOMMENDATIONS 1
LEADERSHIP RECOMMENDATIONS 10
Leadership is essential in the management of organizations. It is the instrument used to instigate and implement policies formulated in an organization, thereby critical in determining an organization’s success. Effective leaders lead to the effective management of institutions. This should be the case of the United States Navy, which belongs to the department of defense. Typically, the United States Navy has a robust leadership and staff whose main aim is to maintain and sustain the status quo. For effective management of its arsenals, the unit ought to employ effective management strategies. This discussion will conduct a narrative summary of recommendations to the United States Navy (USN), which will be based on the Self Analysis Worksheet.
Competent leadership and credible staff are the hallmarks of USN, and their lasting desire to maintain their global status quo has given them a global advantage. The unit has over 400,000 highly trained staff and deadly weapons (Russell et al., 2015). The Navy is considered to be the best in the world. Still, the Navy’s field is very dynamic, with other forces ranging from developed countries (UK, France, Canada, Russia) to emerging economies such as India, South Korea, and China. It seems that. Competitors. Besides, recent technological advances have strengthened the USN and improved the vocational capabilities of foreign navies. This sophisticated feature means that the enemy’s attack strategy is extremely flexible. Therefore, continuous evaluation of departmental strategies directly from management, personnel, resources, operations, and performance is essential to initiate continuous improvement.
The leadership Self-Assessment Worksheet
This section evaluates the various achievements in different departments. In this case, they comprise leadership areas. The benefits of the leadership style on the achievement of the various goals are evaluated. The low, medium and high tags are used in the classification of the effectiveness.
The second section is based on ranking, whereby the significance of each leadership aspect is evaluated. The ranking of all aspects is based on priority. The priority is based on low, medium, and high modalities. In the leadership strategies of the United States Navy, various methodologies are used.
key leadership area
the unit has more than 400,000 well-trained staff offering different expertise.
use of technology
the USN has effectively adopted technology I the running of operation and management
the USN has
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.