The so-called “new atheism” has garnered a lot of journalistic attention over the past 12-15 years. Two of its leading figures are Richard Dawkins and the late Christopher Hitchens.A figure such as David Bentley Hart represents the other side of the spectrum.What is at least one salient point made by the “new atheism”?What is at least one salient point made in defense of a belief in God?In your opinion, who has the stronger case?Suggested resources:Richard Dawkins, The Blind WatchmakerTerry Eagleton, Reason, Faith, and Revolution: Reflections on the God Debate (Eagleton has chosen to mash the two names together and calls the new figure “Ditchkins.”)David Bentley Hart, Atheist Delusions: The Christian Revolution and Its Fashionable EnemiesMust be 250 words in lengthFind, utilize, and cite in correct APA format two resources
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.