Please refer to the following Doc to achieve this AssignmentAssignment 3- IT
1- (30 points) Perform binary arithmetic for the following expressions, and show the
steps, and indicate the sign-bit:
b. 8 x (-9)
2- (10 points) In an example, show the difference between carry and overflow bit.
Also explain the difference between them in plain English.
3- (25 points) Show the timing diagram for the following half-adder (use the given
4- (15 points) Answer the following questions:
What is Opcode (Operation code)? (5 points)
Using the following operation code chart and the given assembler instructions,
explain the role of “memory” component in Von Neumann architecture, in terms of
its two main tasks (i.e., fetch, store). (10 points)
5- (12 points) Answer the following questions.
a. What is machine language?
b. Is it the same as Assembly language? Explain your answer and include an
c. In a machine language instruction, what are operands, and what is the
general format for a machine language instruction? (4 points)
6- (8 points) What are different steps in Instruction Processing? Which component
(e,g, MDR, ALU, Control Unit) in Von Neumann Architecture is associated with the
execution of each step?
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.