Assignment 2: Part B: Your Marketing PlanDue Week 6 and worth 240 pointsIn Assignment 2, using the same company from Assignment 1, you will focus on the company’s mission, introduction, and branding.Note: You may create and /or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:Develop a branding strategy for your product that covers the brand name, logo, slogan, and at least one (1) brand extension.Assemble a marketing strategy for your product, and determine an appropriate time table to implement your plan). Provide a rationale for your response.Prepare a positioning statement. Include a perceptual map that shows your company’s position against its competitors. From this map, create a statement that depicts your position. For example, “Our product is the fastest in its class for half the price.” Note: See pp. 54 – 55 in the textbook for examples of perceptual maps. You may use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or other equivalent software to create your perceptual map.Examine the relevant consumer behavior for your target market. Explain the main reasons why the brand name, logo, slogan, brand extension, as well as the positioning statement and marketing strategy are right for the identified target market.Develop your company’s mission statement and company introduction.Use at least three (3) academic resources as quantitative marketing research to determine the feasibility of your product / service. These resources should be industry specific and relate to your chosen product / service. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Analyze the marketing framework including the concepts of the 5Cs, STP, and 4Ps.Examine the marketing science of customer behavior and products in the marketing exchange process and create dynamic strategies for competing.Evaluate the basis for market segmentation and approaches to segmentation.Evaluate target customer segments and positioning products within these segments.Examine the marketing science of customer behavior and products in the marketing exchange process and create dynamic strategies for competing.Develop branding strategies for existing and new products.Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing management.Write clearly and concisely about marketing management using proper writing mechanics.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.