Research and write a 5 page academic research paper on
one of the following policy related topics. Your research paper should fully
address your chosen topic and be suitable for use as a policy brief distributed to an executive audience whose members are
meeting to discuss IT Governance issues and policy needs within their respective
Your paper must present a summary of your research,
discuss the applicability to IT governance, present a discussion of five or
more policy issues related to the topic, and provide compelling reasons as to
why busy executives should become more informed about these issues.
Your summary for the paper must address the question:
How can this information be used to improve policy implementation? The summary
should include five or more recommendations which you developed from your
and Authorization Requirements for IT Systems
Requirements for Finance Systems (Sarbanes-Oxley, GLBA Compliance)
Management (Configuration Control) for information systems and
the NIST Risk Management Framework
Security Metrics and Measurements (Audits and/or Governance)
Sharing for Threats, Warnings, and Indicators (legal ramifications)
Liability for Cybersecurity Products and Services
1. Your paper must
be based upon 5 or more authoritative sources obtained from peer reviewed
journals, published dissertations and theses, reports from public policy
research organizations (e.g. Brookings, CSIS, PEW, etc.) or published government
documents (not including Web pages). These authoritative sources must have been
published within the last ten years.
2. Use the UMUC
library databases and the Cybersecurity research guide http://libguides.umuc.edu/cybersecurity (in the
OneSearch box, type “policy” and then check the boxes for “Full-text Only” and
Scholarly journals only”)
4. Your paper must meet the APA
formatting requirements as shown in the sample papers provided in the LEO
classroom. See Course Resources > APA Resources and Course
Resources > Writing Resources for more information.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.