Case Study 2: ING Life Read the case study titled “ING Life” found at the end of Chapter 7.Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:Assess the probable difficulties and risks associated with using a public infrastructure such as the Internet as part of a business solution.Analyze ING’s solution for providing security to determine if the solution is adequate or inadequate. Provide a rationale for your answer.Critique the extranet solution and recommend one (1) change to the solution to provide better connectivity to brokers.Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Compare and contrast among local area and wide area network technologies and architectures.Compare and contrast among data communication technologies that include transmission media, data link control protocols, and multiplexing.Use technology and information resources to research issues in communication networks.Write clearly and concisely about communication networks using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.