• From the list below, select a disorder of interest to you:
Asthma in children
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
o Congestive heart failure
o Hepatic disease (liver disease)
• Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism
• Identify alterations associated with your selected disorder.
Consider the pathophysiology of the alterations. Think about
how these alterations produce pathophysiological changes in at
least two body systems.
• Reflect on how patient factors such as genetics, gender,
ethnicity, age, and behavior might impact the pathophysiology of
the alterations you identified, as well as the diagnosis and
treatment of your selected disorder.
• Review the “Mind maps—Dementia, Endocarditis, and Gastro-
oesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)” media in the Week 2
Learning Resources. Use the examples in the media as a guide
to construct a mind map for the disorder you selected. Consider
the epidemiology and clinical presentation of your selected
Develop a 5- to 10-slide PowerPoint presentation that addresses the
• Describe your selected disorder, as well as associated
alterations. Explain the pathophysiology of the alterations,
including changes that occur in at least two body systems.
• Explain how genetics, gender, ethnicity, age, and behavior might
impact the pathophysiology of the alterations you identified, as
well as diagnosis and treatment of your selected disorder.
• Construct a mind map for the disorder you selected. Include the
epidemiology, pathophysiology of alterations, risk factors, and
clinical presentation, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.