• Consider the examples of leadership demonstrated in this
week’s media presentation and the other Learning
• To further your self-knowledge, you are required to complete
the Kiersey Temperament as indicated in this week’s Learning
Resources. Consider your leadership style, including your
strengths for leading others and include your results from
Kiersey Temperament Sorter to describe potential challenges
related to your leadership style.
• Mentally survey your work environment, or one with which
you are familiar, and identify a timely issue/dilemma that
requires you to perform the leadership role of moral agent or
advocate to improve a situation (e.g., speaking or acting on
behalf of a vulnerable patient, the need for appropriate
staffing, a colleague being treated unfairly).
• What ethical, moral, or legal skills, dispositions, and/or
strategies would help you resolve this dilemma? Define the
differences between ethical, moral, and legal leadership.
• Finally, consider the values and principles that guide the
nursing profession; the organization’s mission, vision, and
values; the leadership and management competencies
addressed in this course; and your own values and reasons
for entering the profession. What motivation do you see for
taking a stand on an important issue even when it is difficult
to do so?
Write a 4 to 5 page paper (page count does not include title and
reference page) that addresses the following:
• Introduce the conceptual frameworks of the ethical constructs
of ethics, moral, or legal standards and the purpose of the
• Consider an ethical, moral, or legal dilemma that you have
encountered in your work environment and describe it.
• Analyze the moral, ethical, and legal implications utilized in
this situation. Describe your role as a moral agent or
advocate for this specific issue.
• Consider your leadership styles identified by your self-
assessment and determine if they act as a barrier or
facilitation during this dilemma.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.