Refer to the excerpt from The Lost Prince by Francis Hodgson Burnett. -Which word best describes the boy at the end of the passage? A. Adventurous B. Gloomy C. Dependent D. Unfeeling – The outsides of the buildings in Philibert Place are darkened because _______ A. They are stained with soot B. They were once attractive C. The area is too crowded D. London weather is foggyThe sone-cutter has objects inscribed with ”Sacred to the Memory of” because ______A. He carves tombstonesB. He is a generous manC. He makes and sells furnitureD. He attends the local churchOn the night before this story begins, what happened?A. A boy’s father lost his job as a stone-masonB. London experiences rain and fog.C. A boy was left by his father at house No. 7.D. Traffic jeopardized a boy’s safety.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.