Consider two hypothetical criminal cases for sentencing. Then you will write a paper explaining the sentences you would give and your reasons for doing so. You will also consider the value of the alternative sentencing practices. Please consider both of the following scenarios as you complete this assignment. Scenario A: Defendant A has been caught dealing marijuana out of her home. It is her second offense; she has already served time. She is the single parent of two small children and has a history of spousal abuse. Scenario B: Defendant B was driving drunk and caused a car crash. The two victims in the other car were significantly injured but survived. Defendant B has expressed remorse. This is his first offense, and his blood alcohol was close to the legal limit. Write a paper in which you address the following components: Describe the possible traditional and alternative sentences you could give in each case. Select the sentence you would assign to each criminal. Explain why you would give the selected sentences. Discuss the value of the sentence. You should write one and one-half pages in response to each scenario.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.