Advanced Business Writing Class Annotated BibliographyLocate five sources highly relevant to your proposed topic and with professional credibility. At least one of the sources must be from a peer-reviewed journal, and at least one other source from a UMUC library database. Give full bibliographic citation for each of the five sources in correct APA-style, and follow each citation with a one-paragraph summary of its contents. At the top of the Annotated Bibliography should be a one-paragraph summary of your topic so that readers can evaluate the relevance of your sources to your topic.Consult both your text and the Purdue OWL.Annotated Bibliography Samples:https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/614/03/Hi Agneta, I have attached the same as before for you to reference, as well as what I submitted. Thanks!agneta_project.docxdevelopment_of_a_community_college.docx
*I also need for this :Please watch the following short video from UMUC’s Information and Library Services unit on how to write an annotated bibliography:How to Write an Annotated BibliographyNow apply what you have learned to a research source that you will be including in your Annotated Bibliography this week. Here’s how:1. List the article in APA format, as the UMUC tutorial video describes.2. Write a 100 word annotation of the article in which you not only summarize the article but also evaluate its usefulness for your research report assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.