According to the Department of Commerce, in 2010 “IP-intensive
industries”– those most reliant on copyright, trademark and patent
protection–accounted for more than 27 million or more than one sixth of
all jobs in the U.S., and more than one third of the U.S. gross
domestic product. Department of Commerce, Intellectual Property and the
U.S. Economy: Industries in Focus at vi-vii (March 2012), available at
reports/documents/ipandtheuseconomyindustriesinfocus.pdf. Effective IP
enforcement can help to preserve and create jobs and economic growth by
fostering a level playing field for fair competition in the global
marketplace.write 100 word about this topic thanks
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.